zondag 9 februari 2020

New (renewed) Covenant

NEW COVENANT



All the congregation of the children of Israel shall keep it
One law shall be to him that is homeborn
and unto the stranger (a mixed multitude beside children)
that sojourneth among you

Exodus 12:19, 37-38, 47-51, 
Exodus 17:1, Matthew 14: 21; 15:38

We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our Sovereign Lord King יְהוֹשׁוּעַ (Yĕhowshuwa`)


2 Samuel 2:4, 7, Jude 1:4, Revelation 6:10

Who is the blessed and only Potentate (sovereign)
the King of kings 
and Lord of lords
by the Grace of יְהֹוָה (YHWH) 
our אֱלֹהִים (God/Elohiym)


1 Timothy 6:15, Zechariah 3:7-8, 1Corinthians 1:4, 1 Chronicles 17: 9-15
Jude 1:4, 1Corinthians 15:10, 2Corinthians 1:12, Mark 13:34

We will pledge allegiance to Him to keep His (יְהֹוָה):
  • Charge, 
  • Commandments, 
  • Ordinances,
  • Regulations,
  • Statutes, 
  • Feastdays,
  • Dietary laws
  • Sabbaths
  • and His תּוֹרָה (towrah/Torah / instructions / laws)
Leviticus 23:2, Isaiah 1:14, 2 Chronicles 2:4, Nehemiah 10:29
Exodus 34:28, Genesis 26:5, Deuteronomy 11:1, 
1 Kings 2:3, Exodus 31:13, Jeremiah 31:33, Matthew 5:19
Joshua 2:11-14 (12 promise me this with an oath sworn in the יְהֹוָה 's name)



Blessed is יְהוֹשׁוּעַ (Yahushua) HaMashiach 
who comes in the name of יְהֹוָה (Yĕhovah/LORD/YHWH)


Luke 13:35, Joshua 2:11-12, Exodus 17:9


Minister of Yahushua HaMashiach: 

  • Marita of the House of de Ghier and children:
  • Randy
  • Sydney
  • Britney
  • Kimberly
  • Stephaney

  • ???Name??? of the House of ???Famlily (Tribe) name??? and children:



Anno Domini; 2012

Name:        YHWH/Yahushua יְהוֹשׁוּעַ/יְהֹוָה
Title:           Maker/creator, Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, 

                   The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Territory:    Heavens, Earth and Sea (Worldwide jurisdiction).


Exodus 17:9, Genesis 2:4, 
Hebrews 2:9, John 5:43
Isaiah 9:6, Exodus 19:5-6, Isaiah 40:28
Exodus 20:11, Psalm 146:6, Jeremiah 16:21
Acts 4:24; 14:15, Revelation 14:7, Matthew 28:18



References:


Matthew 28:
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power (jurisdiction) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.


Mark 13:
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his houseand gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Matthew 20:
25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles (Nations) exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among youlet him be your minister;
27 And whosoever will be chief among youlet him be your servant:
28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to ministerand to give his life a ransom for many.

The KJV translates Strong's G1484 in the following manner: Gentiles (93x), nation (64x), heathen (5x), people (2x)
  1. a tribe, nation, people group
  2. in the OT, foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans, Gentiles

1 Chronicles 17:
Also I will ordain a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning,
10 And since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the YHWH (LORD) will build thee an house.
11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. (Yahushua Hamschiach)
12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.
13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:
14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.
15 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Jeremiah 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 8:
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Exodus 19:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

1 Peter 2:
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

My congregation is on the streets wherever I go.



In the mouth of two or three witnesses:

Matthew 18:

16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2 Corinthians 13:

1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Deuteronomy 17:

6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

Deuteronomy 19:

15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.


Covenant

Genesis 9:
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

Psalms 89:
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Leviticus 26:
44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

Leviticus 16:

14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

Matthew 27:

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; (that is the moment Yeshua's blood went into the rock down on the mercy seat on the west side of the covenant).
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

2 Maccabees 2:

It was also in the same document that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God. 
Jeremiah came and found a cave-dwelling, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense; then he sealed up the entrance. 
Some of those who followed him came up intending to mark the way, but could not find it. 
When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: “The place shall remain unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy. 
Then the Lord will disclose these things, and the glory of the Lord and the cloud will appear, as they were shown in the case of Moses, and as Solomon asked that the place should be specially consecrated.”

Matthew 15:

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Titus 1:

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Here are the remaining matches.

Colossians 2:
22 Which all are to perish with the using; after the commandments and doctrines of men?


Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law


I hope to see you tomorrow

YHWH's blessings

Marita

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten