woensdag 5 februari 2020

WAKE UP



Hello dear friends.

Today I am going to start this vlog.
I am new in this so bear with me.

HOUSE OF

DE GHIER


First a bit about me. 

I do not support the concept of THE STATE OF THE NETHERLANDS
My King is Yahushua Hamashiach 
I follow HIS Laws (instructions) Feast days and Dietary Laws.
I am a inhabitant / resident of HIS Kingdom


I am a mom of 5 kids.
I love to be a minister (1 Timothy 4:6) of Yahusha Hamaschiach  (יְהוֹשׁוּעַ
also called Jesus Christ. 
He is my Lord (1 Corinthians 5:3-4, Philippians 3:8) 
and His father יְהֹוָה (YHWH) (Exodus 6: 1-7) is my:


  • Creator (Genesis 1:1), 
  • Maker (Isaiah 54:5)
  • LORD (יָהּ / El) (Exodus 15:2, Leviticus 11:44) 
  • God (אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym / judge) (Exodus 6:1-7)
  • Judge (Elohiym/God/Judge) (Isaiah 33:22, Leviticus 11:44, Tobit 3:2) 
  • Lawgiver (Isaiah 33:22, James 4:12)
  • King (Isaiah 33:22, Tobit 3: 1-6), 
  • Abba (Father) (Romans 8: 14-17), 
  • Husband (Isaiah 54:5), 
  • and Brother (Matthew 12:50) 

I am starting this blog to say to all of you

WAKE UP




I hope to see you tomorrow

YHWH's blessings

Marita



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten